Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Architectural Antiques Photo Shoot












I'm pretty sure the guys at Architectural Antiques thought something was wrong with me when I first walked into their shop. I had to stop, catch my breath, I could barely speak and my eyes were bugging out of my head. Yeah. Real professional, huh? Just look at this place, it is filled to the brim with inspiring pieces. Go there.

I was so happy to be a part of this amazing shoot created by Lisa Gilbertson of Simply Fabulous Events & Design and photographer Tasha Hergott of Red Bird Hills. When someone asks me to create to my hearts desire I immediately jump at the chance. Especially when it is for a dress like this one from Kate Towers. I like out of the box wedding inspiration.

Many thanks to makeup and hair artist Emily Olsen and the beautiful model Ash Steffen.

This was a treat.