Thursday, March 10, 2011

MN Bride Magazine Best of Floral 2011 Nominee




The votes are in and Ashley Fox Designs is nominated for a MN Bride Magazine Best of Floral 2011 award!

The awards ceremony is in July. I'll keep you posted when the time comes.
See all of the nominees here.

The photos show me at age 4 and 6 years. I always loved being in the garden and putting things together.

I found this photo recently of my parents from 1976 at my uncle's wedding. (I was 13 months old at the time.) They taught me to appreciate the arts and plants. Both are very creative and talented people with pencil or paint. My Dad had me out in the garden at a young age and Mom would buy me annuals and perennials to plant even though we didn't have much $$. I am the person I am today because of what I learned from them. Aren't they pretty?!

I miss my twenty-something year old skin...