Monday, March 1, 2010

Vintage Wedding Bouquets

Playing dress up never gets old for me. I love playing it with my daughter and I love doing it for my job. My job! What a great job I have.

I collaborated on a photo shoot recently with Katrina from Studio Laguna capturing images, Andrea's Vintage Bridal gowns, Kathie's Finds as a backdrop and two models (along with 3 Great Danes who lived on site!)

The photos Katrina captured show my vintage inspired bouquets and other arrangements. One, a very opulent number and the other more natural with a keyhole stem handle and matching key boutonniere. I am so proud of the images that were captured!

Enjoy a sneak peak of the photo shoot at Studio Laguna's site. click on the blog.
www.stulagu.com

More photos to come soon on this blog and on my site.