Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vintage on the Runway

I love going to Semple Mansion in Minneapolis. It doesn't matter if I am a guest attending an event or there as a vendor, I just love this venue! The rich colors, dark woodwork and incredible architecture spanning the 3 or 4 floors, are incredible. So when I was asked to create the bouquets for Andrea's Vintage Bridal fashion show taking place at Semple, I thought "Vintage inspired flowers + Semple = Lucky Me"

The dresses were incredible and in perfect condition. The food must be talked about. If Chowgirls Killer Catering is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. I love these two and their food so much I seek out events where they will be so I can eat their food. Seriously.

Studio Laguna captured all of the alluring details.
click here on their blog to see a small photo sampling of the day.
http://stulagu.bigfolioblog.com/weblog/post/144099

More pictures soon to follow!