Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bri and Andy on October 17, 2009

This effortlessly beautiful bride was equally uncomplicated in her planning. From my first conversations with her during planning process she described a simple, natural, elegant and lovely experience for her wedding day. The delicate bouquet was created using heather, lavender, purple beauty berries, mums and fresia. I have blogged about this wedding before, but I loved it so much I had to show you what their photographer www.dolcestudios.com sent me!








The gorgeous mother of the bride wore Versace! Love it.

Sweet as can be; waiting for their big entrance :)
Thank you again Bri and Andy, this was one of my favorite weddings of the year, my only regret is that Mesa and Bentley, your two pups, were not able to attend the wedding due to their, exuberance, shall we say? :) All my best to you both in the future!