Thursday, November 19, 2009

Studio Laguna

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."
I asked Katrina from Studio Laguna to come to my home and photograph my family. We all had such a great time, I am going to make it an annual event! She captured, in a photo journalistic style, our family doing what we love--making/eating popcorn and playing outside. The images she captured took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes, I simply LOVE them. See some of the many images she captured on her blog http://stulagu.bigfolioblog.com scroll down to the entry titled Sunny Fall Day.

If you are looking for a photographer for an event, wedding or just need pics of the family, Katrina is the real deal.

And, as with most guests to our home, I gave her a dozen eggs from our chickens. The giant one was a double yolk! nice.